Foil and Flowers

My first try at using my new Foil Press and I must say I am very pleased with how the foiling turned out. I followed the instructions that come with the product, keeping in mind that I may need to add a shim to my sandwich. I did not think so as I was using 110lb Neenah card stock, and as it turned out I did not need to shim.

Once the heating portion of the foiling is done, I ran it through my cuttlebug, where the pressure completes the process and cuts the die, if you have one.

Using a Neenah card base, I attached the frame using foam squares. I then die cut my flower, one using Vellum and the other using card stock. I coloured the card stock flower with my Copic markers in RV13 and RV14. I then glued the flowers to the frame using Nuvo adhesive.

I trimmed the sentiment piece and tucked it down in the right corner, using foam squares to attach. I then stamped and die cut the little bird, which I just received today. I coloured the bird using the same Copic colours as I did on the flowers and attached her using a foam square.

To finish I added a few gems and a confetti sequins.

I thank you for joining me today. Following are affiliate links for both the USA and Canada for the products I used for this card.


xoxo, Kia